Friday, October 16, 2009

CYFL & MU Tailgate

Ok, so these are from September I know. But, as you know, I've been busy. Things are going really well though. This was the weekend that CYFL got to play on the MU field. Alex was super excited. After the game for Alex, because our coach has some in's, we got to go into the Tigers locker room. We tailgated with some friends after all of the CYFL excitement and then went to the game with the team.It was beautiful football weather.
Alex is the super skinny kid, #11.
This was in the locker room. A "GO BEARS" huddle.

A future Tiger? We hope so!
A future Tiger cheerleader? I don't know about that!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome pics of the locker room. Those boys are so cute in their little football outifits..."tigers in training!!" Glad you finally updated, I was about to give up, hee hee. I know you are busy, miss you this week and I LOVE the new background! See you soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also love the new background!!! And those pics are awesome! I'm so glad that Alex enjoyed football this season, he will make an awesome Tiger some day!!

    ReplyDelete