Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Pullin in the Troops




When you don't know what to do, when you're at your whits end, and your world is on hold, it feels good to have so many people on your side. It's a good problem to have so many people to inform, to call, and report the news of an outcome. I felt like I had a whole troop of my own for support!



It's awesome when things just fall into place because someone was there to pick up the pieces, help take something off of your plate, and make sure you were where you needed to be as stress free as possible. Thank you. I didn't even have to ask.

I have an amazing network of family and friends and feel very blessed.

Alex was diagnosed with migraines. I feel confident with this diagnosis with the symptoms Alex was presenting, and having a boat load of kick ass nurses I work with to help figure out the "stuff" I haven't learned yet. I also feel very confident with the medical team that examined Alex today. We are going to try the treatment recommended AND we are going to continue with an MRI of the head and an EEG, so, I loved this part, mom can get some sleep. I'm telling you, I really liked this guy. I don't think he was acting, I mean, I think he had good bedside manner and was genuine.

The good from this situation, well besides the above, a huge reminder to enjoy our little ones. Every minute. Don't take things for granted. Oh and, be thankful for your troops:)

Now off to research, you guessed it, migraines.

No comments:

Post a Comment