Thursday, February 25, 2010

Lost

No, I haven't fallen off the face of the earth. I'm just busy, all of the time. Things should be slowing down for a little while however. It will pick back up again I'm sure. So, I'm a little behind on posting this post, but Martin took the kids sledding on one of the many snow days!
What a good big brother! Making sure she makes it down ok. Although, she really isn't scared. She loved it! However, I wonder why Martin wasn't running beside her?


Addie did complain about the walk back up the hill. They had a good time. Good memories! I was working of course. Not that Martin doesn't I'm just a wee bit bitter about working 40 hours a week again. Hopefully that will change soon along with this dang weather. I'm going to start doing the Spring dance. Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment