Sunday, April 25, 2010

Still Catching Up

As I was going through my photos I realized that I never posted about Addie's Pinkalicious class, in February. We signed her up for this through TRYPS. She has been telling me that she wants to do dance for months now, maybe even a year. It was random though and I really don't think she would like it. So, I opted to try this to see if she liked it or not. She loved it! Check out her friend Kinley, she is a hoot!
She had to practice every Saturday morning at 9:30. I thought this was going to be a challenge for me, but it ended up being great as I got to sit in Panera with Kinley's mom, Kate, and drink coffee! Sweet. I actually really missed doing this once it was over.
The play was really cute and both of Addie's aunts and all her cousins came to cheer her on. I hate how emotional I get at things like these. I am such a sap. I just wanted cry like a baby. She is getting so big. So, she now really insists that she does dance. It's not random anymore, it's constant. So, after T-ball and swim lessons, I think I'm going to have to sign this girl up for dance. I think she likes to perform.
Martin and I catch her in the backyard all of the time acting out scenes of a movie or iCarly. It is so funny.

So, there you have it, I think I am officially caught up on blogging. I don't have anything interesting going on now. Just getting ready to start school, can't register until May 1 since I'm a new student. Looks like I'm going to have to take Chemistry because the Nutrition class is full and the instructor will not take anymore students. This is not so good as Chemistry is every Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30-8:30. So, I'm going to have to work 9-9 every Monday and Tuesday. It will be a long day, but I can do it. Alex seems to be doing really well and we haven't had any problems, knock on wood. He is ready for school to be out. Thanks for all of the kind comments on my spring post, you guys are too sweet. Hoping everyone is doing well...

4 comments:

  1. Love all the PINK!!!! Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little girl next to Addie is named Kate. She went with us to Tryps on Saturday to the Princess tea and is also in dance with Riley.

    Addie looks like she really enjoyed herself. I can't believe how tall she is!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! You're right, she's a performer! I wish we could've done Pinkalicious, too... but there's NO way Hayden would've gotten over her shyness to do it... hanging out, drinking coffee sounds good, though...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Addie is adorable. I so wish we weren't so far from COMO, because Olivia would eat this stuff up! I love all the pink, pink and pink!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete