Friday, December 18, 2009

Holiday Madness


That's what I'm blaming my lack of posting on, the Holidays. It just gets so crazy busy. I just wanted to get a quick post out to let everyone know we are alive! Alex has had his Christmas program at school and his party is today. I took the kids to see A Christmas Carol last Friday, had to take out a small loan to do so, and they loved it! It is a little scary however. I've been shopping, wrapping, baking and working. But, it's all coming together and I can't wait to be with my families. I feel like Addie does in this picture however, I just want to sleep!

A little update on the status of my recent life changing decision. I apply to MU in January and hopefully will get accepted, fingers crossed. Then, since I will miss the beginning of the semester in January (I have to have had to be working 6 months at the U before I receive tuition reimbursement) I will start my prereq's in May. It seems like a really long time to wait but it will be worth it. I'm also considering a transfer in February to the L&D/Post Partum unit at CRH. That's where I want to be in the end anyway, so why not move now?

I hope everyone has a wonderful, blessed Christmas. I will miss everyone as I know I won't see you in awhile due to the holidays. So, until we meet again...Merry Christmas.

3 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas!!!!! See you in the New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I forgot to tell you....LOVED your Christmas card! And I know you will get accepted..don't you worry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just logged on, hoping to catch up on all I missed while I was out of town FOREVER... can't wait to reconnect!

    ReplyDelete