Thursday, December 3, 2009

I love Joey's balls...and Michelle's and Jill's...


That's what the annual Christmas party at Joey's house was all about this year. Balls. The kitchen was full of balls, no kidding. We had peanut butter balls, Oreo balls, and almond Oreo balls. What did you think I was talking about? Pervert.

This was Addie's first Christmas cookie rodeo. She had a good time with Abbey and agrees the balls are awesome!
This is one of my most favorite events during the holidays. We have so much fun and I love these guys. Can't wait till' next year...

4 comments:

  1. That looks like loads of fun! Hey can you shoot me an email address so I can add you to my blog list. My email is eckler@dishmail.net! thanks! Katie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! And an equally great time! We love all the balls too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good times were had by all...the balls are all delicious!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Rolo cookies are dangerous.

    ReplyDelete