Thursday, January 21, 2010

Sam's Baby Shower

Ok, so I put these pics in the wrong order, but I'm too lazy to re-load them. It's bad enough that I'm just getting this post up and the shower was two weeks ago. Do you think she is my clone?
Who looks this good when they are about to pop a baby out? Isn't she cute? She looks so good.
I really like this picture (I hate my face, it looks fat!). All the girls. Well, except the little girls. You get the point.
I had never heard of these things, pee pee teepee. What will they think of next? I wish I had some of these when I had Alex. He peed on me all of the time.
Here she is, the best looking preggers ever! I love you and can't wait to meet my new nephew. He is going to be soooo spoiled!

7 comments:

  1. Addie is definitely your clone. Your sister does look great. I saw those pee pee tee pees at Motherhood. I know Blake and Gavin peed on me a lot too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cake turned out great!! Is that the banana cake receipe I gave you? It's awesome!
    The pee pee tee pees are hilarious! Kalynn looks great. So do you Ang! I think Addie definitely has your hair and most of your look but she looks like Martin too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The first pic of you and Addie is beautiful! you look great!! Your sis looks AMAZING!!!

    Great job on the cake!

    -Cassie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures!! I got some of those tee pees for Mac...they are cute, but not much help! Hope to see you soon, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Addie looks more like you every time I see her-GORGEOUS!...so glad we have been able to see more of you guys over the past months, see you at BB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics...you're little girl is growing up into a lady! Love the pee pee tee pee. When Joely was circumcised the nurse referred to it as "getting his pencil sharpened".

    ReplyDelete
  7. She IS your twin!! That is a great picture of you! YOU DO NOT look fat, nutball!! Unlike Kim, I haven't seen you at all :( Wish we could get together SOON!! Maybe next year, LOL :)

    ReplyDelete