Thursday, June 18, 2009

Wedding Weekend in Marthasville

It was a great weekend to get married. The weather was nice. A little hot but not too hot, like yesterday and today are going to be. This is my sister in law Kristina. Nobody likes having their picture taken with her because you always end up looking like an elephant next to her. Case and point above (hello fat, big head).
I don't have any pictures of the bride or the wedding. But, it was a really pretty wedding. The wedding was at one and ended at about 2:30. the dinner wasn't until 5 so we had a lot of time to kill in between so we had to go to a winery. Bummer. You know my heart was broken. Once again we found a really neat one.

I told Martin I wanted to move to the Marthasville/Herman/Washington area. The land and atmosphere around these areas is absolutely breathe taking. I felt at peace the whole time we were there. We mostly were driving on Hwy 47 and that was when I made up my mind that I wanted to move there. It is simply beautiful and peaceful. I love it. Martin asked if I would settle on retiring there. I'm considering it.



These are what I call the long lost cousins. We next to never get to see them so are always very happy when we do get to spend time with them. My kids adore them. It turned out to be a nice weekend. No pool time however. I think I will get to make up for that this weekend. I can't wait.


2 comments:

  1. Way cute. You don't have a big fat head. I love your dress and your necklace. Martin cleans up well, too. Addie and Alex really look alike in that bottom photo. Too cute!

    You don't want to move there. That's crazy talk, my friend.

    ReplyDelete