Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Thank You Kim You Are Awesome!




So, what can I say other than, Kim you are awesome! Thank you so much for doing these for us. I can't wait to see the birthday invitation you will put together.
Kim so graciously took Addie's 4 year old pics for me. That's right, she will be four this year. I know, I can't believe it either. These two above are my all time most faves. Alex wants to know when we are going to do his. Kim?
Thank you Addie for being you. You make me smile and my heart feel proud.

4 comments:

  1. She was such a good model and her personality just shines!!! Love that curly hair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fantastic pictures!!! Not only is Kim the best, but she had a great subject to work with too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable!!! I want to see a slideshow! I want to see them all. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see more. Those are amazing, Kim is the best!!! I want to see the snazzy red boots ;)

    ReplyDelete