Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Who Can Comment?

ANYONE! So, at first when I posted in the previous post that if you didn't want to hear about my continuous ranting about my career journey to stop reading now, that really no one wanted to hear about it. Why? Because no one left a comment. Ok, I can take a hint, I'll shut up. Not really, but I thought everyone was really sick of hearing about every job I apply for and that I didn't get the job. This could still be the case, but I'm going with the fact that people have had trouble making comments on by blog. That makes me feel better anyway.

So, now anyone can post a comment and should not have any troubles AND you don't have to do a word verification. (Hey Michelle, can you do this as well? It's easy. Just go to your settings and go to comments and just check that people don't have to do a word verification. It's annoying. But, you may have good reasons for this. If so, I'll keep doing it.)

Ok, so, comment away. NO, Kim, in answer to your question, I have not heard one damn thing. I couldn't even make a comment on my own blog to answer your question.

4 comments:

  1. Well, I'm not sick of hearing it and who cares about the people who are?? Not true friends, in my opinion :) this is your blog do whatever the hell makes you happy. I'll keep reading so I don't have to take care of a mess or break up a fight or change a poopy diaper for 5 minutes out of my chaotic day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update... and for figuring out this tricky technology stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still here too and OF COURSE I want to hear the very sec that you know anything!! :)

    ReplyDelete