Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brittney's Wedding Day

Ok, so my dad has been giving me a real hard time about not having had this posted yet. He emailed me today and said that their first wedding anniversary would be here before he got to see the pictures of Addie as the flower girl. Isn't he funny?
I've been a little concerned about Addie's conversation of kissing like boyfriend and girlfriend lately. She has mentioned it a lot. It's so funny though because the innocence of being a child is still there (meaning she has no idea of what she is talking about) because she asks me to kiss her like boyfriend and girlfriend. I know, gross. I thought she got this from Hanna Montana because now HM has a boyfriend on the show. Well, I found out it was from the wedding. This is the kiss she saw. It was clean and innocent. But, Brittney and Byron are boyfriend and girlfriend....


The wedding went well and was beautiful. Addie did very well. She did pull a Shultz Shenanigan but it wasn't that bad. She got about half way down the aisle and ran out of flowers. She held up her basket, tipped it over and yelled, " I ran out of flowers." This is the smile I get now when taking pictures.

Here's a good, believable smile! The thing on her head kept falling off! This is the other flower girl.



Ok dad, are you happy now?

4 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful wedding!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a hot mama you are, Angie!! Addie looks beautiful as well. I have to admit I wanted to see pictures of the wedding too, so your dad wasn't the only one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness you guys are all gorgeous! Addie is so funny! What a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great!!! I love the kissing thing! Cracks me up! Love you all

    ReplyDelete